- Saturday, March 19th from 10:00-2:00, is our annual meeting and potluck lunch. If you have something to sell or trade bring it along. We will also be drawing for the weekend at Siever's fiber art school.
- April 7-9 is the Wisconsin Spin In. If we demonstrate we get in free.
- May 1st from 10:00-4:00 is Heritage Hill Opening Day Celebration. We will be demonstrators and you can also sell you items.
- Art Street is Aug 26 ,27,28
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Monday, March 7, 2011
Hi from Julie,
Hope to see everyone at Arti-Gras, Shopko Hall,1901 S. Oneida St, Ashwaubenon. 10a.m.-5p.m. March 12-13. You can come early At 9:00 to set up or any time during the day. Saturday I was able to stop at Ann R.'s house to check out her baby lambs and goats. So cute. I think my favorite one had a little coat on. She does spoil them and names them, she's soft hearted. Check out the link to Art-Gras to the left.
Julie and Mya
Sunday, February 6, 2011
It was a small group this past Wednesday due to the weather and people getting out of town to warmer weather. To the left is Ann R.'s (The Shepard's Purse) shawl/collar that she made for the Art Tour 2011 brochure. It is a combination of felted wool with a knitted edging, feathers and an antique pin. Very Cool!!!
The next meeting will be on Saturday, February 12 from 10 AM to 2 PM. Plan to attend Arti Gras on March 12 & 13 and demonstrate your work. Members of TT will also have space available at the booth to sell your work.
|Ann is knitting.|
Ellen learned to knit in the round and made mittens out of the yarn she spun at the last Wednesday meeting. By the time this meeting was over she had completed a hat to match the orange pattern mittens
Ann R. is working on her spinning wheel to create balls of yarn for her shop.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
2011 Spinning dates are schedule for the 3rd Saturday of the Month, if there is a change we will try to let you know. Jan 15th, start the New Year with our first Saturday Spinning from 10:00-2:00. Dues are $20:00 for the New Year, pay Mary Schall.
- Tracey S. has new Silk and Bamboo dyed yarn, check this out at her Interlacements Website. Yummy.
- Ann R. has designed a new felted Neck Wrap. I can see a lot of possibility's with this design.
- Karen M. has her new spinning wheel and will have lots of yarn at the next show and tell.
- Mary W. has left us for warmer climates.
- Ellen is stressing out.
- Ann S. was working on a scarf.
As I write this I'm trying do decide on what project to work on next.
Hope to see you on Saturday the 15th!
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
About 8 members met today at the Neville Public Museum to share fiber stories and fun. The Queen signed a new contract with the Neville Public Museum for 2011 and dues (now $20) for 2011 were collected from those present. Show and tell included handmade felted mittens, beautifully spun fibers, knitting samples, a crocheted flower garden, and dyed woolen fibers. Karen learned how to spin. Members worked on knitting projects and spinning. Arti Gras will be held on March 12 & 13 at Shopko Hall. We will have a table again this year and need to get organized. The next meeting will be Saturday January 15 from 10 AM to 2 PM at the museum.